Customers, deliverers, employees and others may report a misdemeanor in a safe way through Fremtind Service new notification channel.
We have established this channel to highlight incidents that are not in accordance with what Fjellinjen should be and stands for. You can notify us here whether you have proof of a misdemeanor or not. If something feels like it is not the way it should be, do not hesitate with alerting us. We wish to live up to our own quality demands and fulfill our civic duty. Feedback is helpful for us to improve and accomplish this.
In this channel, you can alert us about:
- Incidents where Fremtind Service AS is involved
- Community threatening or criminal activity related to toll money collection in Oslo where Fjellinjen is not involved.
Anonymity and confidentiality
You are completely anonymous when reporting a misdemeanor. You may choose for yourself whether you would like to state your personal details or not. If you state your personal details, it could make it easier for us to treat the case. All reports are treated confidentially and in accordance with our quality system.
What can you report?
Typical examples of misdemeanors where Fremtind Service may play a part:
- Corruption or other financial misdemeanors
- Laws, rules, or guidelines not being followed
- Poor case treatment
- Working conditions not in accordance with the demands of the working environment law
- Problems with safety routines, causing lives and health to be in danger